TOTAL POUNDS LOST = 37,832
Staying on Track for the Holidays
Trying to stay on track for the holidays? Here is what our clients have to say about conquering emotional hunger during the holidays. Try these simple techniques to stay ahead!
- Use recipe substitutions. For example, try mashed cauliflower rather than mashed potatoes.
- Walk away! Being around food for too long can be tough. Walk away from the food to remove yourself from the temptations.
- Bring a healthy dish for everyone to share at your next holiday party!
- Write down healthy coping techniques in your food journal to refer to when you are having emotional hunger.
- Focus on your primary goals and motivators for weight loss not short-term gratification!
- Make spending time with friends and family the focus!
- Plan what you are going to have prior to go to the party.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Rainier Medical Weight loss and Wellness Team