TOTAL POUNDS LOST = 41,166
After clicking the play (present) button, click the arrows to navigate through the slides.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Submit your insurance information. We will verify benefits for you as a courtesy. Insurance is complicated, so if you have ANY concerns or questions about coverage, call to speak with one of our insurance specialists. Benefits vary and we have options! Submit your information here: Check insurance benefits.
2. Pay Your Enrollment Fee. This includes your first body composition analysis ($45 value). You only need to pay this enrollment fee ONCE as long as you do not drop out of the program. If you drop out for more than 2 months but less than 6 months, there is a $95 re-enrollment fee. If you drop out for 6 months or more, you need to re-enroll with the full fee at the time. Pay your enrollment fee here.
Options to do this are:
- Submit them either by email, dropping them off, mailing them, or sending a fax. You can email them as an attachment through our website or securely via MyChart. If you are already enrolled in Multicare's Mychart, log on here. Let us know if you want to submit them this way as we will need to send you a message to which you can reply if you have never seen Dr Sutherland or been to our office before.
- If you are not already enrolled in MyChart with Multicare, we encourage you to do so. You can enroll here.
After you sign up, let us know, and we can email you the forms and you can return them.
4. Schedule your New Start appointment! Email us preferred days and times, such as Tuesday afternoon. Or, just take the next available! You can also call, as well, of course!
What have you got to lose? Only your excess weight. And you have so much to gain!
Use these effective tools to calculate your body mass index and waist to hip ratio. Share your commitment to weight loss on the Diet Readiness Questionnaire.
- Medical Food Catalog
- Food Order Sheet
- Recipe Book recipies with meal replacements
- Weekly Food Journal
Please choose an option below to get started. If you would like to complete your confidential patient enrollment application now, please click here to download.