TOTAL POUNDS LOST = 41,166
After clicking the play (present) button, click the arrows to navigate through the slides.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Submit your insurance information. We will verify benefits for you as a courtesy. Insurance is complicated, so if you have ANY concerns or questions about coverage, call to speak with one of our insurance specialists. Benefits vary and we have options! Submit your information here: Check insurance benefits.
2. Schedule your consultation. Email us preferred days and times, such as Tuesday afternoon. Or, just take the next available! You can also call, as well, of course! This will be held with Dr. Sutherland or a physician assistant, depending on your schedule preference. The cost of the consultation is billed to your health insurance, if applicable. We recommend a body composition analysis at your consultation appointment for the provider to be able to recommend a treatment program. The body composition shows very detailed information on your lean body mass, body fat mass, body fat percentage, and ideal weight. The cost of this is $45 out of pocket. Should you enroll in a program, this cost is deducted from your enrollment fee. We prefer to receive payment for your initial body composition at the time of consultation scheduling which you can do here under "schedule a consultation."
3. Complete our 3 forms including: enrollment application, client commitment form, and informed consent form. Please bring these to your consultation so your provider may use the application to provide you personalized information and to answer any questions or concerns about the commitment or consent forms. You do not need to sign the commitment and consent forms until you are ready. We are happy to mail paper copies of the forms if you do not have access to a printer or to emailing them.
Options to do this are:
- Submit them either by email, dropping them off, mailing them, or sending a fax. You can email them as an attachment through our website or securely via MyChart. If you are already enrolled in Multicare's Mychart, log on here. Let us know if you want to submit them this way as we will need to send you a message to which you can reply if you have never seen Dr Sutherland or been to our office before.
- If you are not already enrolled in MyChart with Multicare, we encourage you to do so. You can enroll here.
4. Schedule your New Start Visit once you have decided to participate in the program. To do this, you will need to Pay Your Enrollment Fee. This includes your first body composition analysis ($45 value). You only need to pay this enrollment fee ONCE as long as you do not drop out of the program or regain more than 15 pounds without a return visit. Completing the program is defined as getting within 10% of your mutually agreed upon goal weight and attending your maintenance nutition visit. If you drop out for more than 2 months but less than 6 months, there is a $95 re-enrollment fee. If you drop out for 6 months or more, you need to re-enroll with the full fee at the time. With your enrollment and completion of the program, you have return privileges at any time as long as you are within 20 pounds of your goal weight as defined by your weight when you entered maintenance which should be within 10% of your original mutually agreed upon goal weight. For example, if you start at 300 pounds, have a goal weight of 180 pounds, reach 190 polunds and enter maintenance, then you can return and restart for no fee as long as your weight is under 210 lbs. So, you are encouraged to return if your weight begins to come back and not need to re-enroll with a fee. Pay your enrollment fee here.
What have you got to lose? Only your excess weight. And you have so much to gain!
Please choose an option below to get started. If you would like to complete your confidential patient enrollment application now, please click here to download.