TOTAL POUNDS LOST = 37,832
After clicking the play (present) button, click the arrows to navigate through the slides.
Step by Step Guide to Getting Started At Rainier Medical
Check your insurance benefits. You have 2 options for this:
- Enter the information at: https://www.rainiermd.com/take-the-next-step. If you choose this option, the information will be emailed back to you.
- Call your preferred office location and give the information over the phone. Our billing department will obtain coverage information and call you back!
- If you have a high deductible plan or your coverage is not what you’d hoped, ask about our out of pocket programs!
Attend an information session
- Held every Saturday at 11 am in both offices. Save your spot by calling or register at: https://www.rainiermd.com/events
- No obligation
- Get an idea of the clinic and programs
- May complete your Enrollment Application and your Pre-Screening afterward and get scheduled to start if you like
- Pick up in the office or complete at an Information Session
Schedule your New Start Provider Visit and Orientation
- One-Time Enrollment Fee of $195 collected at time of scheduling
- May be done at one visit unless insurance is Regence, in which case they need to be 2 different days
- Approximately 45 minutes each
- Call or email your preferred location with preferred schedule. https://www.rainiermd.com/contact
Get your laboratory tests done
- Orders are placed after you have enrolled, so be sure that has happened before you show up fasting!
- Go to Laboratories Northwest
- Give your name and Dr. Sutherland’s name
- Fast for 10 hours before the labs, including coffee!
- List and schedule of labs here: https://www.multicare.org/laboratories-northwest-locations/
Attend your New Start Visits!
Check insurance benefits. Start your journey here. The hardest part is taking that first step. Every day that you carry excess fat, your metabolism is affected. Contrary to popular belief, fat tissue does not simply sit there. It is an active organ that secretes chemicals and hormones that prevent fat loss and promote additional weight gain. The longer that you are overweight, the harder it is to lose the weight. As soon as you lower your body fat, your metabolism improves so that you are more sensitive to insulin. While other diet programs can succeed in helping you lose weight, studies show that a significant amount of the weight you lose is muscle. With medical weight loss and protein sparing programs, science has led to a program which has maximal muscle preservation. This means that in the end, you will be leaner, tighter, and healthier. Call or email now to register for your personal consultation or a complimentary information session.
Use the tools below to assess your current metabolic health and your readiness to begin an active weight loss program. This is not a casual diet. This program results in rapid weight loss. Print and complete the following forms and bring them to your initial appointment.
Client Forms for weight loss:
What have you got to lose? Only your excess weight. And you have so much to gain!
Use these effective tools to calculate your body mass index and waist to hip ratio. Share your commitment to weight loss on the Diet Readiness Questionnaire.