TOTAL POUNDS LOST = 37,832
In microdermabrasion, tiny crystals are sprayed with an instrument onto the skin to gently sand your skin to remove the thicker, uneven outer layer of your skin. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks. It leaves skin looking softer and brighter.
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Who can use microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion works on all skin types and colors. It makes subtle changes, causing no skin color change or scarring. With microdermabrasion, there is no peeling. Skin is temporarily pink but fully recovers within 24 hours. This means there is no "down time" for healing.
Read more here from the American Academy of Dermatology on microdermabrasion.
single treatment: $85
series of 3 treatments: $205